On week four, I applied for a content project. I had to write a 1500 words test article and submitted on Tuesday (week five). Then, week six was a trial week to see if I could manage the workload, deadlines and work with the Content Manager.
I will write a blog post about it.
Work done on week 5
- Research on VAT and accounting for the content project,
- Finished writing the test article.
- Re-wrote the test article,
- Added an image and two charts to illustrate the content better,
- Sent it to the Content Manager with a clear SEO explanation,
- Brainstorming on the next blog post to write,
- Drafted the next blog post,
- Call appointment with a Content Manager. I got the job.
- Created and registered my business as a Freelance Writer,
- Chose its legal structure,
- Learned how to make an invoice using Henrri,
- Editing a blog post,
- Finished writing a blog post,
- Research on how to create a Freelance contract.
Work done on week 6
- Research on the next blog post,
- Worked on the content project,
- While writing articles, I learned about accounting, finances and French law.
Week 6 has been intense. It wasn’t easy to write and deliver four articles of 400-1500 words plus one pillar page of 4000 words. In another blog post, I will tell you why I lost the contract and what I learned in the process.